Yale FOM Registration
This instruction is adapted from https://ywcmatsci.yale.edu/registration
- Get an active Workday COA (Charter of Accounts) number from your advisor.
- and logon using your NetID and password.
- Follow instructions to set up your personal FOM account. Let us know if your PI is not in our supervisor list.
- Follow the requested format to fill COA number in the accout setup page.
- Fill and submit the biosafety form to activate “Add this account” button.
- Existing FOM users can also click “My Accounts” in your FOM account to add a new account. An updated biosafety form is required for each new COA account.
- Go to “User Home” page, click the small square button next to “Yale cryo-em facility” below “Available Equipment” to open the dropdown instrument.
- Find the WC Titan Krios and activate it. It should show up in the Authorized equipments on the left side.